So this week has been incredibly hecktic and stressful. Rob has had quite a lot on his plate with this whole business that he is supposedly supposed to be a part of. The rest of the ownership team has been really getting to his bad side with the way that they have been acting and treating him. So he had a meeting with another private investor who is willing to take on the financial responsibility of starting a new company should Rob decide to resign from Hydro-Flo. Which at this point is an incredibly high consideration at this point. The resignation letter has been written, just needs to be decided whether or not it will happen. I think Rob truely wants to see what happens if he discusses the situation for a tenth time with the others first. But this is his last attempt to be civil with these people who have no idea what that word means. My poor husband has had so much weighing on his mind that he has hardly had any time to slow down or relax at all. I can even see it in his whole body language. His shoulders are slumped and his smile is not there a whole lot anymore. This is the most unhappy that I have ever seen him since we have gotten together. It saddens me greatly to see the heaviness and saddness that burdens him. But you know, with everyone who knows our troubles, when Rob gets stressed, he tends to take it out on me and treat me miserably, I think we have both learnt our lessons. We are supporting eachother, being there and pleasant to one another, and surprisingly enough, our fights have been very minor in a comparisson to the past ones we have had. I am helping him to give him the time that he needs to figure this out, and he has come to me with his thoughts, and I have told him what I think of the situation. I know it seems like he can never settle for anything without being unhappy, but this is the worst it has been for him. And in an attempt to save him, I have told him that yes, he does need to do something drastic to get what he deserves in life. And that is to be happy. And all that he wants to do is support his family and be happy as well. And Hydro-Flo has deffinately not helped that situation in supporting us at all. For being an owner, he sure is not making enough to get the bills paid and keep food in our house.
So this other private investor that he has spoken to has said that he will take on the financial part, get everything going and will have nothing more to do with the company once his investment is paid back, he will just get his share of the profits but wants nothing to do with the decision making as he knows nothing of the plumbing and heating side of things. He will leave that all up to Rob and Mario. (who will join Rob as his partner.) And he has even offered to pay for me to go to school to take some simple accounting courses so that I can take care of all the invoicing and bookwork and payroll. How exciting that will be for me. The investor would love to see me in a full blown accounting position for the company, but he knows we only have a short time to get everything in the works. So we shall see what happens.
But for now, that is pretty well all that I have to update for now. I hope this helps to keep everyone up to date for now. I will write again next week. Take care everyone and we love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment