So yesterday I had the priviledge of going for an ultrasound. Jellybean was just as active as ever. It looked as if "he" was dancing and playing up a storm. I am pretty sure that he even stuck his toes in his mouth once. It was the best thing ever and I had a permanent grin on my face for the rest of the day. How could I not seeing how happy he looked? The tech said he was at least good for her when she was measuring him and he seemed to know when she needed to measure certain things, because he tended to turn at the right times in the right positions. But at this point, we are so far so good. He looked perfect. Good strong heartbeat and all his organs looked good and formed. We have another routine ultrasound on March 13th and the will tell us whether or not we for sure are having another boy. But from what the tech and I saw, we are fairly certain that it looks like another little boy in there. But it is just our guess. Looked like a pretty educated one though. And when I went to pick JR up from school I took the picture with me to show his teacher Michelle cause she has been on needles this whole pregnancy for us. So I brought the picture out and showed JR, and he just yelled out with excitment..."Jr's baby!!" He seems really to be getting excited. I can't wait to take him to the next ultrasound so that he can see for himself this little Jellybean. I am wondering what he will think of it. I can't wait to find out. But that is the update for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment