You know, I am really getting tired of having some sort of drama everywhere I go. Do I just scream, "Hello, here I am!! Follow me please!! I need to have something going on in my life to keep me stressed out!!" Truly, I am getting so tired of it. I am starting to wonder if my life will ever be free of these particular stresses that are not necessary in life. Why can my life not just have the same stresses that normal people have day to day? Iam really curious. And it always seems like I get the rotten end of the stick. I'm so very tired of it. Honestly, if ever there was a time in my life that I needed to get rid of all of it, the time is now. And I am sincerely trying. I have tried to throw out those friendships which are not healthy for me and my relationships with my family. Started working to try and gain a little more self respect and esteem for myself and help with the financial stresses that seem to plague everyone these days. But even then, some sort of drama and issue seems to follow me. It saddens me and makes me so frustrated. Does it ever end? I hope that someday, I can find something that makes me truly happy and is easy to do.
Now on another note, a much happier one, Chase will be celebrating his first birthday tomorrow!! I am so excited for him. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. They seem to go by faster and faster. So we will be celebrating our last "first" birthday tomorrow. Hopefully Mom and Dad will be able to make it in to celebrate in the festivities with us. I am sure they will though as they always tend to be able to make it. It's so exciting and I look forward to the traditional cake!! It's going to be great. Pics will follow the party!!
All the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment