Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Journey to weight loss
So here it is. I am going to lay it all out on the the line right now. I started this weight loss venture 1 week ago today. I began the loading phase of the HCG diet. I spent 2 very uncomfortable days eating and drinking myself ridiculously full. I didn't sleep well and couldn't go to the bathroom to save my life. It was far from fun contrary to what all the posts say about how much people enjoyed it. It most definitely made me see that that is not how I wanted to eat ever again. (And shockingly I didn't gain even an ounce!!) Then on that Friday, I began my 500 calorie-per-day regime which will last anywhere from 18-40 days. It was hard, but I made my lunch before I went off to work and then enjoyed my dinner when I came home. Ate my snacks throughout the day and stayed within my calorie perimeters. When I went to bed I knew I was ready for it and I haven't slept that good in a very long time. I felt rested and almost lighter when I got up in the morning. Despite the major urge to pee!! LOL. I stepped on the scale and it took everything I had not to scream!! 5 pounds I lost over night. It amazes me just how much water I was retaining. I was enjoying making my new meals and have found a new love of asparagus too!! So now I am on day 7 (5 of phase 2) I feel great. My headaches have nearly subsided and my energy levels are good. I don't have heartburn anymore because surprise surprise, fattening foods cause heartburn!!! Who EVER knew that?? LOL. I don't seem to feel a lot of tempation and it is good to know that I have the control over myself. I know that I will start getting healthy foods even after this more than I used to. And now on day 7 I am down 10 pounds!! That is so exciting. So for now, I am signing off. I will continue updating on my quest to keep everyone updated. Live healthy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment