Well here it is, Easter. A day that I thought I would be concerned about. But I'm not even in the least bit worried. I know what I can eat and know that I can control myself. I love turkey and can't wait to eat some with possibly some asparagus. Yummy!!
There was no weight loss yesterday but there were reasons behind that. But this morning I seem to be right back on schedule. I am down to 162.6 pounds and very excited that I am only 3 measly pounds away from my next small goal of the 150's. So I gave myself kind of a clean out day and ate mostly apples for the most part of the day and then had a little bit of a supper under the advice of my Auntie Tambra. She figured I didn't need a whole apple day to get rid of the extra water weight that I was seeming to carry. I also discovered a pretty neat fruit too, I went to the grocery store and I was in the produce section heading for the lettuce and I was stopped in my tracks by the most interesting smell. I turned to try and find the source of the aroma and all I could see were apples and oranges. So I went a little closer to the apples and picked up this little package of 4 apples and took a big wiff. It was this package of apples that had this smell. But these are no ordinary apples. These were called a Grapple. Slogan, 'Looks like an apple, tastes like a grape' But the smell. Oh it was like a bouquet of flowers. Smelt so amazing!! I couldn't wait to taste it. And it was the most unique thing I have ever tasted. Tasted like a blend of a grape and an apple. It was awesome!! Pricey, but worth the cost for a nice and special treat!! Something I would definitely buy again for sure!!
I am really proud of myself and excited for the upcoming week to see what more I can accomplish. Now that I am down nearly a whole 13 pounds. I can't hardly believe it!! It's not nearly as exciting now that I am adjusting to it but it is still motivating. Especially after such a short period of time. But all of this is so worth it. I am thrilled with how I am doing despite being held up for a day. It's only one day. So on to another day.
Happy Easter and take care everyone!!
XOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment