So today was measuring day. Officially 7 days past my initial measurments were taken on day 1 of my VLCD (very low calorie diet) I am not entirely sure what came over me but I have these jeans that Rob bought me years ago before I got pregnant with Chase and they never fit. But I went downstairs this morning and grabbed the jeans and put them on and.........THEY FIT!!! Not comfortably yet mind you, but they did indeed fit!! I was so excited and almost fell over out of excitment. It was an amazing feeling. So finished getting the kids ready and out the door and then it was just me and my few moment of quiet time this morning to leave me with my tape. So I proceeded to take my measurements and was excited with the first one. They go as follws: (I=initial, T=today)
Waist: I-36.5 T-33.5 (-3)
Hips: I-43 T-41 (-2)
Stomach: I-43.5 T-40 (-3.5)
Chest: I-42 T-39.5 (-2.5)
Thighs: I-26 T-25 (-1)
Arms: I-13 T-12.5 (-0.5)
Total inches lost; 7 days= 12.5
Oh my GOSH!!! 12.5 inches to go along with my 11.4 pounds. Holy cow!!! What a feeling. I can't hardly believe that all of this is happening to me. What a glorious and more motivational thing to experience. I have been able to tell that my body is beginning to sculpt itself and it feels wonderful. I can't wait to be able to help it get even better. So after my measurments I honestly had my first moment. I had to call my Mom. So I called her and I let her know I was having a moment and just cried to her for a minute and explained to her what I was crying for. The tears of absolute joy and happiness. The feelings that I had were so great. I have hope, I have excitement every day, I am happy and in control of myself. Not only my food, but my emotions are stabalizing. I'm not angry anymore (well at least not all the time) I feel my confidence growing again and I can honestly, say I feel my smile coming back again. I'm happier with my life, happier with my family, easier on my children and husband, and falling back in love with myself. I am so glad that I made this choice to try this particular diet and so proud of my accomplishments thus far and feel that though it may not be right for just everyone, it was right for me.
Anyways, one last note before I go........Dark Chocolate Stevia is absolutely PHENOMINAL!!!! So that's that. LOL. Enough for tonight. Will catch up more tomorrow.
Take care everyone.
XOXOX
Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment